We prepare returns for businesses operating in the US and overseas. We can help you with tax compliance and international information reporting requirements. Our goal is to help you find innovative solutions to complex tax and accounting questions.
Accounting for income taxes (FAS 109/FIN 48)
Income tax provisions, accruals and disclosures contained in financial statements require adherence to numerous rules and guidelines. We offer the following services:
- Prepare tax-accrual workpapers, including computations of income tax provisions in annual and/or quarterly financial statements
- Review company-prepared tax-accrual workpapers before submission to independent auditors
- Prepare federal and state/local income tax returns for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships or limited liability companies.
- We can review returns prepared in-house or by other preparers.
- Prepare or review your federal and state/local estimated-tax calculations for penalty avoidance
- Assist you with penalty abatement requests
- Verify interest computations on tax refunds and deficiencies
- Assist your business with information-tax reporting requirements including Forms 1099 series and Forms 1042
- Help you determine if your business is required to withhold federal tax on payments to foreign persons or businesses.